Choosing the best haba board games kidsmay be challenging as you have to screen through the large amount of similar products available on the market. Don’t worry though; we have got our hands on 10 trendy and top rated products and below is our recommendation. Among the products, our top choice is HABA Flower Maze Magnetic Game Toy on Amazon.
We spent 55 hours to look for top-rated products in this category and have compiled the following list. If you are looking for the best haba board games kids, our top recommendation for you is HABA Flower Maze Magnetic Game Toy, which comes with amazing features you’ve never expected before! It is absolutely the best haba board games kids available in the market today. However, if you are on a budget and don’t want to spend big on best haba board games kids, you may want to consider HABA Lucky Pirates - An Adventurous Dice Game for Ages 4 and Up (Made in Germany) which is an economic option and still comes with all the basic features one would expect in best haba board games kids.
10 Best Haba board games kids
Best Haba board games kids
1. HABA Flower Maze Magnetic Game Toy
HABA Flower Maze Magnetic Game - STEM Approved Fosters Motor Skills and Assignment of Color Ages 2+
- Guide the balls with the magnetic rod however and wherever they want around the flower garden or sort them by color to match the corresponding blossoms.
- This stem toy helps to foster concentration fine motor skills and the recognizing and assigning of colors in a playful way. suitable for ages 2.
- Slide the magnetic wand over the plastic cover to guide the spheres along the roots and stems. watch out one of the flowers may be blocked
- Guide the blockage along the root system with your magnetic wand to move it out of the way and allow the colorful beads to pass.
- Board measures 11.2 x 6.7. magnetic wand tethered to game board by string features storage slot on side of board.
- Little flower friends can guide the balls with the magnetic rod however and wherever they want around the flower garden or sort them by color to match the corresponding blossoms. thats not just lots of fun it also fosters recognizing and assigning of colors in a playful way. material lime plywood plastic metal. haba is a german company with a long history of deep commitment to high quality design safety and social environmental responsibility. this item is designed in germany and made with strict care in china.
Also read: Best Drinking board games
2. HABA Lucky Pirates - An Adventurous Dice Game for Ages 4 and Up (Made in Germany)
Whoever lands his pirate on a treasure island is very lucky! But what bad luck when other cheeky pirates are able to steal the treasure A dueling game of luck for 2-4 players
- If your child loves the card game war this will be a winner the luck of the die determines who wins the gold and who will lose it.
- The lucky pirates roll the die and move from card to card. when a pirate reaches one of the two treasure islands he gets a treasure. aim of the game is to be the first to collect five pieces of treasure.
- In another exciting twist pirates landing on the same card must duel to decide which lucky pirate may add a piece of gold to their stash.
- An adventurous dice game for 2 4 lucky pirates ages 4 10. playing time approximately 10 minutes. made in germany.
- Contents 4 lucky pirates 7 cards 17 treasures 1 die 2 wooden disks and set of game instructions.
Also read: Best Peaceable kingdom games for 2 year olds
3. HABA Paul and The Moon Cooperative Memory Game - Lovely Bedtime Game for Ages 3-8
Paul and the moon is a cooperative memory game for 1-6 players, plays in 5-10 minutes Players take control of Paul moving him around the pound, when he is moved on a new space look at the symbol on the same Now pick a star that you think has the matching headdress symbol to the space Paul is on If you are correct hang the star along the star path, creating part of the star ladder
- A cooperative memory game for 1 to 6 moon guardians ages 3 to 8 years old. playing time 5 10 minutes. includes a lovely accompanying bedtime story.
- Help paul and the sparkle sprites save the moon who has lost his magic staff without it the moon cannot wax it can only wane.
- If the sparkle sprites can build a ladder along the stars before the moon vanishes behind the cloud paul may be able to climb up the ladder returning the magic staff to his friend the moon.
- Contents contents 1 pauls garden star path and garden pond 1 play figure paul 5 star tiles 30 sparkle sprites 1 die with dots 10 wooden stars 1 set of instructions with bedtime story.
- Includes 3 additional game variations 2 cooperative and one competitive for more experienced moon guardians. made in china.
Also read: Best Hoover board
4. HABA The Heroes of Kaskaria - A Beginner's Tactical Fantasy Adventure for Ages 6 and Up (Made in Germany)
Evil trolls have stolen the treasure of the ancestors and the magical tribal amulet; now the Kaskarians fear the wrath of their ancestors Brave heroes immediately set off with flying scaled griffins and fast cliff runners to reach the troll's lair which lies at the bottom of the volcanic crater The hero who plays their action cards cleverly, rescues as much treasure as possible, and snatches the magic amulet back from the evil trolls will become the big hero of Kaskaria! A beginner's tactical fantasy adventure for 2-4 heroes ages 6-99 years
- A beginners tactical fantasy adventure for 2 4 heroes ages 6 99 years. game time approx 20 minutes.
- Evil trolls have stolen the treasure of the ancestors and the magical tribal amulet. brave heroes set off with flying griffins and fast cliff runners to reach the trolls lair at the bottom of the volcanic crater.
- The hero who plays their action cards cleverly rescues as much treasure as possible and snatches the magic amulet back from the evil trolls will become the big hero of kaskaria
- Contents game board 4 scaled griffins 4 cliff runners 55 playing cards 18 gold cards 9 scaled griffin cards 18 cliff runner cards 9 2 cards 1 waterfall card 80 pieces of gold 1 magic amulet.
- Fun for the whole family and includes versions for particularly brave adventurers.
Also read: Best Ironing board covers
5. HABA Dog Rally Active Kids - an Active Get Up and Move Game for Ages 4+ (Made in Germany)
Let's get rolling! The rolling toy moves quickly across the floor, and colorful treat fly out from both sides Now players need to be quick! Pretend to be a dog and chase the rolling toy The first player to collect the right dog treats will win the Dog Rally! Contents include: 1 dog area (= box base with 4 dividers and 2 tableaus), 1 rolling toy (= cardboard roll), 36 dog treats (wooden cylinders in 3 colors), 1 set of instructions
- Dog rally is a fun racing movement game that you need between 6 and 20 feet space for. its best played on the ground.
- Mila finn jona and pepe are good dog friends. their favorite plaything is the rolling toy because delicious treats fall out of it as it rolls across the floor who will manage to collect the right dog treats and win the active dog rally
- Dog rally has multiple rounds. the round ends when the rolling toy stops and all the treats that fell out have been collected. now take the treats you collected and sort them into the matching colored holes in your lawn section on the board.
- The game ends as soon as one player has completely filled the holes in their lawn with matching colored treats. contents include 1 dog area box base with 4 dividers and 2 inserts 1 rolling toy cardboard roll 36 dog treats wooden cylinders in 3 colors instructions. made in germany.
- Active kids games can help by playfully awakening childrens natural urge to move. simple rules and short game times allow the games to be quickly and easily integrated into your childs everyday life.
Also read: Best Ironing board professional
6. HABA Sleepy Princess Pile Up - 2 Enchanting Stacking Games (Cooperative and Competitive Variation) for 2-4 Bed Builders Ages 3 and Up
Normally Penn, the little pea princess, doesn't like to go to bed But today she is very tired To make sure she gets a good night's sleep, Penny stacks a high tower of mattresses, down comforters and pillow on top of each other in her bed It is vert soft, but vet wobbly Who can help Penny stack everything on her bed, to get a good night's sleep?
- Normally penn the little pea princess doesnt like to go to bed. but today she is very tired. to make sure she gets a good nights sleep penny stacks a high tower of mattresses down comforters and pillow on top of each other in her bed.
- It is vert soft but very wobbly. who can help penny stack everything on her bed to get a good nights sleep
- Two enchanting games of skill this stacking game includes both a cooperative and competitive variation.
- Contents include 1 penny pea princess 1 pea 4 sets of bedding each with 1 pillow 1 downy comforter and 1 mattress 1 princess bed with 4 parts 1 game board printed on both sides 1 die 1 set of instructions.
- A new version of a classic haba favorite suitable for 2 4 players ages 3 and up. playing time about 10 minutes.
Also read: Best Mixer sound board
7. HABA Dragon's Breath - 2018 Kinderspiel des Jahres (Children's Game of The Year) Winner - an Exciting Collecting Game for 2-4 Players Ages 5+
On one of their expeditions the dragon children Mira, Feo, Luna and Diego discover an unusual sparkling treasure: a column of ice with sparkling stones frozen inside it They want to take the treasure back to their cave But unfortunately the column of ice is too heavy The only thing they can do is to melt it
- 2018s best kids game according to the kinderspiel des jahres jury is dragons breath also known as funkelschatz. a daughter father team the authors lena and gunter burkhardt combine a child friendly story a classic mechanism and intriguing material to a game adventure that captivates children time and again.
- Four young dragons and one dragon dad try to get the most gems out of a ice column filled with them. each round the young dragons will pick a gem color that they think will come out of the ice when the dad melts it.
- Once they have all picked the dad will pick up the top most ring allowing some gems to fall off the tower to be collected by the young ones. there is also some holes in the board that if a gem falls in there it goes to the dad and he may win.
- After all the gems that fell have been collected the young dragons pick again what color they will collect and the next ring comes off. this will continue until all the rings are gone and then whoever has the most gems is the winner.
- Contents include 1 dragon dad 1 box base with 4 dividers 1 game board 4 dragon children 9 ice rings 90 sparkling stones 18 in each of 5 colors 5 sparkling stone tiles 1 ice floe tile 1 set of instructions.includes 3 game variations and plays in about 15 minutes. made in germany.
Also read: Best Grain board with corners
8. HABA Keep it Steady Game
The die shows which stick has to be pulled out the bundle Whoever proves to have a steady hand and has some luck with the die can collect valuable points A wobbly game of skill for 2 - 4 players
- A silent game of skill
- Carefully try to to slide your wooden sticks through the holes of the cheese castle without touching it.
- Intended for 2 to 4 players
- Recommended for ages 5 and up
- Made in germany
Also read: Best Ionic running board
9. HABA Monza - A Car Racing Beginner's Board Game Encourages Thinking Skills - Ages 5 and Up (Made in Germany)
The race cars are competing But only if the color of the square adjacent to the car is shown on the dice, can the car speed ahead Monza encourages strategic thinking as a player must roll the color dice and then decide on the best sequence to advance their car forward The game includes a cardboard game board, 6 wooden racing cars, 6 wooden dice and a set of instructions
- A clever but simple childrens game that combines color recognition and thinking ahead skills. it plays in just 5 10 minutes and takes its name from the italian city known for its formula one grand prix racing circuit.
- Six racing cars are raring to go on the starting grid of the big race. the player who rolls the right colors on the dice and makes clever combinations will be able to move ahead the fastest.
- The first player throws all 6 dice. now try to move your car according to the colors obtained. you must compare the colors of the dice with the colors of the squares directly ahead of your car.
- After each single move put aside the corresponding die. if you cannot use certain colors your turn is over. watch out you can only move your car ahead and you must avoid the obstacle squares.
- Contents include 6 racing cars 6 color dice 1 game board and instructions. challenging game variation idea included. a tactical thinking game for 2 to 6 clever players aged 5 to 99. game time 10 15 minutes.
Also read: Best Iron board with retractable irons
10. HABA Orchard Game - A Classic Cooperative Introduction to Board Games for Ages 3 and Up (Made in Germany)
**The Orchard Game from HABA is celebrating 30 years in 2016 and has sold over 3 million copies worldwide!** Red cherries, yellow pears, blue plums and green apples hang from the trees in the orchard The bold raven wants the delicious fruit too The players must harvest the fruit quickly before the raven can grab it
- This classic game celebrates its 30th birthday in 2016. more than 2.5 million copies sold. dr. toys best classic toys award winner
- The four fruit trees are full of fruit. the apples pears cherries and plums are ripe and have to be picked quickly because the crafty raven is eager to pinch some tidbits.
- The children try to pick the fruit from the trees before the raven can steal them. if the players succeed in gathering all the fruit before the raven jigsaw in the middle is finished they all win the game
- If the raven jigsaw is complete before all the fruit has been picked the children lose together to the quick raven. a simple beginner game for 1 8 players ages 3 to 6.
- Contents 10 apples 10 pears 10 pairs of cherries 10 plums 4 baskets 1 raven jigsaw 9 pieces 1 color die with symbols 1 game board.
Also read: Best Little kids kid sprinklers